Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rose VoxBox from Influenster

This is the Rose VoxBox that I received from +Influenster. It was full of great products that I can't wait to try out. The box included:

- Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Comfort Inserts for boots
- Kiss Gradation nail polish kit
- Belvita Blueberry breakfast biscuits
- Lindt Lindor Truffle
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam Mascara.

I have already tried the Lindt Lindor Truffle and it tasted amazing! It melted in my mouth and was really, really yummy. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys chocolate. I also ate the Belvita breakfast biscuits and they are very good as well. They taste great and really help fill me up in the morning and keep me full until lunch. The Kiss Gradation polish kit is really cool and easy to achieve the perfect look like on the box. You follow 3 easy steps and get a really unique looking nail design. I got the black and sparkle polish in mine and every time I do my nails with it, I get a compliment. The Dr. Scholl's for Her inserts are so fuzzy and comfy. I put them in my favorite pair of boots and they help keep my feet feeling soft and relaxed when I am wearing them. They are really fuzzy so they also help keep my feet warm. It's great to come home after a long day on my feet and have them feeling great instead of tired and achy. I haven't had a chance to try the Rimmel mascara yet b/c I just opened another new bottle, but I'm sure it will work great like all the other Rimmel products I have tried in the past.

*I RECEIVED ALL THESE PRODUCTS FOR FREE FROM INFLUENSTER BUT WAS NOT REQUIRED TO DO A POST AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment