Sunday, August 17, 2014

#TruFanStand hosted by @Truvia and @Crowdtap #SweetSummer

I was chosen to host a #TruFanStand by Truvia and Crowdtap. I used the baking blend and spoonable Truvia sugar alternative to make my food and drinks for the stand. We have had terrible weather every weekend since I received my kit, so I waited until today to host the stand hoping the weather would be nice, but no, it was terrible weather outside, so I ended up having the stand inside. We still had a nice turn out even though the weather wasn't nice and everyone that stopped by enjoyed their free Truvia sweetened lemonade, sweet tea and chocolate cupcakes. Truvia if you don't know is a natural sugar alternative that also comes in a baking blend that can be used when baking. It tastes as good as sugar and when cooking with it, the end product is the same as if you had used sugar, but without all the extra calories that sugar has. I have been using Truvia for a couple of years now, and it's a great substitute for sugar. If you haven't tried it, you should go out and get a small package that way you can test it out for yourself and hey, if you don't like it, you're not out a lot of money.

*I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS FOR THIS AS A PART OF THE CROWDTAP TRUFAN COMMUNITY, BUT RECEIVED NO COMPENSATION AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment