Friday, September 20, 2013

Tru Moo Bzzkit

I have been chosen by #bzzagent to receive the Tru Moo Halloween bzzkit! :) Join me and enter to win the Goosebumps Haunted Halloween Vacation package. I received the coupon for the free TruMoo and decided that I would get the limited edition orange colored vanilla milk. My kids wanted to try it as soon as I got home so I gave it to both my 1 and 5 year old. My oldest son LOVED the flavor of the milk and he had 3 glasses in a row and drank pretty much the entire half gallon LOL. I really like that this is a healthy alternative to other drinks like sodas or juices. I received 2 recipe cards in my bzzkit one for a chocolate milk Halloween themed drink and the other for the vanilla milk. I made the one for the vanilla milk and the kids and my husband really enjoyed them. They were really cute and very appropriate for Halloween. I know my kids will be bummed when the vanilla milk isn't orange any longer b/c they really enjoyed that aspect of it, but they have already asked me to purchase more so I know it's something that will be on hand at our house from here on out!

*I received a product coupon for a free TruMoo of my choice b/c I am a member of #Bzzagent but all the opinions are my own :) #GotItFree




No comments:

Post a Comment