Sunday, March 2, 2014

Daisy Marc Jacobs Party via Crowdtap #MJdaisychain

I was chosen by Crowdtap and Marc Jacobs to sample and share the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrances. I received 1 full sized bottle of Daisy, 1 mini bottle of Daisy and 1 very large bottle of Daisy Eau So Fresh. I also received many little sample spritzers of the Daisy and decorations for my party. Also included in the kit are all the supplies that me and my guest will need to create our own Daisy Chain. I love to make jewelry and I also love Marc Jacobs perfumes and fragrances so I can't wait to host this party next week with my Moms Meet group...UPDATE...I had the party and me and my friends had so much fun! I made a Daisy cake, we all tried out the perfume, I gave out the samples and we made the Daisy Chains. I ended up giving the large bottles of perfume to 2 of my neighbors b/c they had never heard of Marc Jacobs b/f. Everyone I talked to really enjoyed the fragrances and I know that at least 1 person has went out and bought a full sized bottle of the Eau So Fresh since the Moms Meet group. My camera isn't working any longer b/c I dropped it in a bowl of punch at my Super Bowl party so I wasn't able to get any pics at the actual party but other than that everything went great and we all had a really good time.

*I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS FROM CROWDTAP AND MARC JACOBS BUT WAS NOT REQUIRED TO WRITE A POST AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment