Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fresh Express Salads Sample and Share via Green Moms Meet Group

I was chosen by Green Moms Meet to sample and share Fresh Express Salads. I received 8 coupons for free salads of my choice, magnets and coupons for $1 off salads. I am going to go and get several bags of salads of different varieties and share them with my Moms Meet Group next week at our meeting. I will give the rest of the coupons out at the meeting to whoever wants them. I know from past experience that the Fresh Express salads are wonderful. They come in a large variety of flavors and mixtures. They are always fresh and hold up in the fridge for quite a long time. They are a wonderful salad brand that I would recommend to anyone that is looking for something that is both delicious and healthy. They are hosting a promotion right now called the "30 Day Salad Swap" where you will swap one of your meals with a salad. I received a pamphlet that offers several different swaps that I would be glad to try b/c I can always stand to lose a few pounds LOL. If you are interested in doing a 30 day swap of your own, you can download the free Fresh Express Salad Swap app.

*I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS FROM GREEN MOMS MEET GROUP BUT WAS NOT REQUIRED TO DO A POST AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment