Monday, February 17, 2014

Get Crackin' Football Party via Crowdtap #GetCrackinAmerica

I was chosen by +Crowdtap and Wonderful Pistachios to host a Get Crackin'  Super Bowl Football Party. I received a kit in the mail which contained a 16 oz. bag of Wonderful Pistachios, 13 sample bags of Wonderful Pistachios, a Wonderful Pistachio bowl, 13 Wonderful Pistachios stress balls and 10 sets of thunder sticks. It had been quite a while since I last had Pistachios so when they came in, me and my oldest son split one of the sample bags. They were so good and it was fun to teach my son how to eat them since he had never had them before. I decided I didn't just want to have a bowl of Pistachios sitting out at the party so looked up some recipes that included Pistachios. I decided on a couple of desserts. One was a Pistachio cake and the other was Pistachio white chocolate chip cookies. I also set out a big bowl of Pistachios full of the 16 oz. bag and put the sample bags in a little basket for the guests to enjoy. Everyone thought they were really nice Pistachios that were full of flavor. The kids that were there all really enjoyed playing football with the Pistachio shaped stress balls and of course enjoyed making tons of noise with the thunder sticks. During half time, we had a Pistachio shell spitting contest and the kids really thought that was cool. I decided to let all the kids take the stress balls and thunder sticks home with them and let their parents continue to enjoy all the noise they made! The only thing that went wrong during the party is that I dropped my camera in the punch bowl and it was ruined, so I wasn't able to get as many pics as I had wanted. Other than that, this was a wonderful party (no pun intended lol)

*I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS B/C I AM A MEMBER OF CROWDTAP, I WASN'T REQUIRED TO WRITE A REVIEW AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment