Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pampers Swaddlers Sampling via Crowdtap #PampersSwaddlersSofties

I was chosen for the Pampers Swaddlers sample and share through +Crowdtap. I received 2 coupons for any size Pampers Swaddlers. They now come in size 4 and 5 instead of stopping at 3. I decided to get the 4's since that would fit my son and most of the other children that are in my Moms Meet group. We had a meeting and there were 5 babies there, 4 of which were able to wear the size 4's and the other wore a size 3. I had some Swaddlers on hand already in size 3 so everyone was able to try it out the Swaddlers. The mothers all liked how soft they were and that they are very roomy and didn't restrict the babies skin or irritate it. The babies played for close to 3 hours and there weren't any leaks or accidents with the diapers. Nobody got a rash or any marks on their skin and the diapers held up really well even though the babies were being very active. It was also very easy to see when someone needed to be changed b/c of the wetness indicator strip. Several of the moms had used the Swaddlers in the past but had stopped once their babies grew out of the size 3 and they were glad to hear that they now came in sizes 4 and 5.
I really love that it has a wetness indicator strip going down the center of the diaper. It makes it really easy to tell if a baby needs to be changed. I have been using the Pampers Swaddlers ever since my first son was born and have always loved them. They are very absorbent, rarely leak, have the wetness indicator and don't leave marks on babies skin or cause rashes. I'm very excited that they now come in sizes 4 and 5 so I can use them on my youngest son who just moved up to a size 4.

*I RECEIVED FREE PAMPERS SWADDLERS FROM CROWDTAP BUT WAS NOT REQUIRED TO WRITE A REVIEW AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment