Saturday, February 15, 2014

Taco Bell Sauces Big Game Party via Crowdtap #SauceSquad

I was chosen by +Crowdtap and Taco Bell to test out their new hot sauces that now come in bottles you can buy at the store instead of just little packets at the restaurant. I received one of each of the available sauces, mild, verde, hot and fire. I got my package early in the morning and wanted to try out the sauce right away so I put some of the hot sauce on my omelette that I had for breakfast and it was delicious. I had a Super Bowl party, and featured foods that were made with the sauces I was given. I made the Taco Bell Chunky Chicken Dip recipe that was included with the bottles using the fire sauce. I also made a Buffalo Chicken Pizza using the hot sauce. There was also a recipe for Taco Bell Zesty Guacamole Dip included, and I also made that. I had so much Guacamole that I decided to make Guacamole Deviled Eggs that I had saw online. We had hot wings that I battered and covered in the mild sauce. And of course, I couldn't have all these Taco Bell Sauces without providing some tacos. I sat out a taco buffet and my guests used the sauces to their liking. Everyone really enjoyed the food and were all happy to hear that the sauces were now available in bottles and were for sale at grocery stores. My family and I have really enjoyed the sauces. We used everything that was sent to me for the Super Bowl Party so I went out and bought 2 more bottles of each kind. We have been using them almost daily on many different meals. My husband and I both like to add hot sauce to almost everything so these have been a really nice addition to the others that we regularly use. I would recommend these to everyone b/c of the different heat levels and the verde salsa, you can make a huge variety of foods, or just put the sauce on or in something you're eating. 

*I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS B/C I AM A MEMBER OF CROWDTAP BUT WASN'T REQUIRED TO DO A REVIEW AND ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment