Friday, October 10, 2014

Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash in Mandarin Orange & Grapefruit scent from Smiley360 #SeventhGenHandWash

I received a bottle of Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash in the Mandarin Orange and Grapefruit scent from Smiley360.com. I use many of the Seventh Generation products, including other hand washes and hadn't tried this one yet so I was happy that I was chosen to sample it. If you don't already know, Seventh Generation is a company with green products, including diapers, baby wipes, hand wash, laundry detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, disinfectant wipes, dishwasher detergent, fabric softener sheets and lots of cleaning sprays. They even have green beauty products and feminine care products. I currently use the hand wash, laundry detergent, diapers, baby wipes, dish soap and facial serum. One of the best things about the hand wash is that it is free of triclosan, dyes and synthetic fragrances. With that being said, let me tell you that this hand wash smells amazing! I love washing my hands with it and have a bottle in both bathrooms in my house and the kitchen. It leaves your hands feeling clean and soft and smelling nice. It's really cool b/c it actually washes bacteria away from your skin making it great for me to keep in my kitchen and use when I'm cooking and get meat juices and bloods on my hands and other bacteria as well. If you are interested in taking steps to live a greener life, then I would recommend Seventh Generation products to you. Everything that I've tried has worked just as well if not better than traditional products, but without all the unnecessary and harmful chemicals. If you would like to purchase Seventh Generation products or learn more about them, check out their website...http://www.seventhgeneration.com/. If you are interested in testing out products in exchange for your honest opinions, you should check out Smiley360 and join their site...www.smiley360.com.


*I RECEIVED FREE PRODUCTS FROM SMILEY360.COM, BUT ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment