Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Crew Sample and Share from Crowdtap #LetsTalkBums

I received the Cottonelle Clean Crew Sample and Share from Crowdtap. I was really excited to get to try out the new Cottonelle Fresh Care flushable cleansing cloths. Me and my family regularly use these but we had stocked up on the older kind and haven't got around to using the newer version yet. I really like that Cottonelle has changed the dispenser and makes it easier to remove the cleansing cloths and easier to open and close than before as well. I really enjoy the "Clean Care Routine". If you don't know what that is, it's where you use both Cottonelle toilet paper and the Cottonelle Fresh Care cleansing cloths together. Basically just think, if you wouldn't wash/clean your car without water then why would you clean your bum with just dry paper. I like the concept of this and am glad that there is something like this out there for adults. Overall, I am really pleased with Cottonelle products. It's one of 3 types of toilet paper that my family uses and it's the only cleansing cloths that we use. I am very thankful to +Cottonelle and +Crowdtap for giving me and my family the opportunity to try this product.


*I received a sample of the Cottonelle cleansing cloths b/c I am a member of +Crowdtap. I was not required to do a review and all opinions are my own :)




No comments:

Post a Comment