Saturday, November 2, 2013

Truvia Natural Sweetner Sampling #Crowdtap #SweetSwitch

I received samples of Truvia Natural Sweetner to sample and share from +Crowdtap. I have Truvia in the house already but haven't really shared any information about it with my family and friends so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. I received 4 single use packets and 2 coupons. I gave the samples out to 4 different family members and friends and distributed the coupons to 2 others as well. I asked that 1 of the sample recipients (my neighbor) to try Truvia out right from the package and let me know what she thought of it. She tried it and said that not only did it taste very similar to sugar, but she thought it might actually taste a little better than traditional sugar. One of the things that +Crowdtap and +Truvia Sweetener wanted me to do was a #SweetSwitch where I switched normal sugar with Truvia and see what the recipients response would be. I decided to do the #SweetSwitch on my oldest son since kids will always tell you what they think honestly lol. Since it's been cold the past few weeks, I have been making my son hot tea in the mornings on the weekends. I decided to do the switch with the tea this morning. I made it like normal, but instead of using sugar, I used Truvia. I waited until my son was finished drinking the tea and asked him how it was. He said it was really tasty and wanted more. I make him another cup and grabbed the Truvia to sweeten it with. He told me he didn't want that, he wanted the sugar that I usually used to sweeten his tea. I told him that I had just used the Truvia in his tea and he couldn't even tell the difference. He looked kind of shocked and said he didn't even know I had used something different and the tea was just as good so he guessed it was OK for me to use the Truvia in his teas from now on. The thing that I really like about Truvia Natural Sweetner opposed to artificial sweetners is that it is a natural form of sweetness without any kind of chemicals added. It's like a "sugar" itself. We don't use artificial sweetners in this house, just real sugar and Truvia Natural Sweetner.

*I received samples of this products from +Crowdtap but was not required to write a review, and all opinions are my own!





No comments:

Post a Comment