Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pacific Brand Organic Soup Starters Tortilla Soup Base

As part of my Moms Meet group, I was able to receive samples of Pacific brand Organic Tortilla soup starters. The products came in a very nice package and I received both the Tortilla soup base, Refried beans and a $25 Visa GC to help me buy the fillers for the soup. The first thing I noticed when I received the package is that everything looked like quality products and very high end. I made a Tortilla soup for my group and served it during one of our play date meetings. The soup turned out delicious and the soup base really made it more flavorful than other stocks that I have used in the past. I really like that Pacific products are all natural and every product is certified USDA Organic. This product is also vegan, gluten free, and fat free! Pacific products are also made in the USA and they track every ingredient to ensure food safety and traceability which I think is really awesome. The package is also recyclable which is always a plus.

If you want to try great natural and organic products like this one, then you should join the Moms Meet online community by going to www.greenmomsmeet.com

*I received free products as part of Moms Meet, but was not required to do a post and all opinions are my own! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment