Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Starkist Tuna Creations Sampling #Crowdtap #TeamTuna

I really enjoyed this sample and share that I received from +Crowdtap and +StarKistCo . I hadn't tried this flavor of the starkist tuna creations. I made myself a salad with spinach, onions, tomato, cheese, olives and honey catalina dressing. I added the tuna packet and was surprised at how much tuna was in there. I had a pretty large salad when I tried it out and the tuna was still noticeable even with all the other ingredients. I thought it tasted great and I was very happy to see on the package that there were only 80 calories per package! I'll definitely be buying these in the future. These are great for everyone in the family and makes it easy to add tuna to your meals without the mess of draining from cans.

*I received a sample of StarKist Tuna Creations b/c I am a member of Crowdtap. I was not required to write a review and all opinions are my own :)





No comments:

Post a Comment